Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year!

Are you making any New Year's resolutions? While I've had publishing success with my short stories over the years, that call for my novel is still proving elusive, so I only have two resolutions this year - to read more and to write more, which I think is good for a writer! While that blank page can be full of possibilities, it can be terrifying at the same time. So I thought I'd share two messages for 2018 with you.

Wishing you all success, health and happiness for 2018.







7 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, happy new year and many congratulations on your short story publication! Only a matter of time until the novels follow suit and I hope that 2018 will be your year of success xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa. Thank you for your good wishes. It's always good to see my name in print! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Sarah on your published short story! Many congratulations! I hope your writing continues to flourish my dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim. Thank you for your lovely wishes! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've been laid up with the flu and good for nothing! xxx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great resolution. All the best Sarah.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're well and that the words are flowing (we always wish for that).x

      Delete
  5. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete